Thursday, December 6, 2007

Cassie's Weight Loss Endeavor

Okay, I am sick of not being able to fit into my pre-prego clothes! My goal is to be back to my pre-prego weight by Judah's first birthday which is January 21. I have 16.6 lbs to go. That is not my ultimate goal but it's a reasonable one for the time I am alotting. I'm going to add a ticker to the very bottom of the page so that everyone can see my progress. I am doing the Weight Watchers Core plan rather than the Flex plan that I did before. On the Flex plan I lost 30 lbs in 3 months and I'm hoping the Core plan will give me similar results. I started it this week and it seems much easier to follow. I will also be training for the Gate River Run starting Dec. 10 which should give me the exercise I need. Wish me luck and keep me accountable and check out my ticker each week!

2 comments:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Go for it girl! That is awesome! You can do it!

The Jacksonville Hills Family said...

GO CASSIE!! I am here for support whenever you need it! Kick some behind!