Thursday, November 20, 2008

Judes haircut and new profession

Jude's hair was getting a little unruly so I decided to borrow some clippers from a friend and attempt to cut it myself. There are a few longer hairs here and there but overall I think I did a pretty good job. Then we decided it would be cute to put my work uniform on Judah and give him his little vacuum and take some pics (the things we do for entertainment!)





I know it is early but I started decorating for Christmas today!








2 comments:

The Burkes said...

There is no shame in decorating early! Our tree and stockings are already up! :o)

Jeremy and Lacy said...

YAY! Someone else has decorated too! It is not too early at all, I did it the Tues after Halloween! Never to early to start celebrating! Judah is precious! You did great on his hair! You have so many talents! He looks so cute in his uniform!